Noise pollution

We investigate noise complaints including:
  • disturbance from neighbours (such as loud music and televisions, barking dogs and DIY noise); 
  • amplified music from pubs and clubs;
  • car alarms;
  • construction site noise;
  • industrial noise;
  • noise from mineral extraction/quarrying; and
  • noise in the street such as ice cream vans.

If you would like to contact us in connection with any of the above please call 01782 232065 or email