John Street Multi Storey Car Park
City Centre (Hanley)
Please note that the closing time of this car park changes depending on whether there is a performance on at the theatre. Please check the signs on the entrance to the carpark.
About the carpark
The entrance is located on Bethesda Street opposite the City Central Library and the exit is on John Street.
There are many charging options, from 1 hour to all day . To
view them please click here.
Your vehicle registration plate will be captured on entry and exit of this car park using ANPR (Automatic Number Plate recognition) technology. If you park on this car park without paying, you will be sent a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) through the post.
- Bicycle racks are located near the entrance (level Gb); there is space for 15 bicycles.
- 6 electric vehicle charging spaces on level 1A, pay for your parking and charge up your vehicle for free.
- 8 disabled parking spaces on level 2b and 5 disabled parking spaces on level 1a; these are coloured blue.
- 9 short stay spaces (up to 20 minutes) on level 2b; these are red.
- Motorcycle area on level Gb with space for 6 motorcycles.