A to Z of Web Pages

Please choose a letter to browse the information and services:

You are viewing information and services beginning with h:

Halls for hireFind out about where you can hire halls from the city council for parties, weddings, anniversaries and more.Have your sayYour chance to get involved and voice your opinion on council consultations. Hazardous WasteInformation on hazardous waste including clinical waste and asbestosHealthPublic health information pagesHealth and safetyHealth and safety - environmental healthHealth and safety information for businessesHealth and safety information for businessesHealth and safety registrationsHealth and safety registrationsHealth and WellbeingInformation on health and wellbeingHealth of the cityInformation on the health of Stoke-on-TrentHealth ZonesInformation on the Health Zones within Libraries.Healthy StartHealth Information for new mothers and for those with young childrenHome careThis service is also known as domiciliary care Home OwnershipInformation on right to buy, leaseholder services and home contents insuranceHome Ownership Grants (Social Mobility)Home Ownership Grants (Social Mobility)Homes Available to LetHomes Available to LetHousehold wasteInformation on how we deal with household waste and the services we offer for your waste.Houses in multiple occupationPrivate sector housing information from our housing teamHousingCome to live in Stoke-on-Trent and enjoy a high quality of life with a low cost of living Housing grants and loan assistanceInformation about housing grants and assistance with loans.Housing OptionsInformation on housing solutions/options including finding a home and homelessnessHousing StandardsPrivate sector housing information from our housing teamHow the council is organisedCity council directoratesHow we are doingPages given updates and progress on the co-operative working scheme